Black And White To Color Project

 

The black and white to color project was one of my favorites. I took a picture on a blank background with one of my favorite shirts so that my body image was able to pop more. This made the project much easier as I didn't have to work too much with the background.


From there I worked on finding my initial color palette. I wanted something that was extremely vibrant in colors and whacky. 


The colors reminded me a lot of cotton candy, especially the blue. They were perfect!

After finding my palette, I completed my first image.



And I loved it! I really thought the vibrant colors popped together really well. I think I could've been more creative with my shirt design, but other than that, I think it worked really well.

After finishing, I converted two other images using different pallets!
Here they are:



I actually really loved the second of the two but the red one was a little odd for me. Overall my favorite is definitely still the one that reminds me of cotton candy.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Autoscopy Project

ASCII Photo and Introduction