Animation

 

Feels like we just started and yet here we are; the final project.

For my animation I took inspiration from my father, who I saw juggling the other day. I realized that the motions he was going through would look great in an animation.

I found a video that I thought suited my inspirations and downloaded it + turned it into a 20 second clip to use to render my animation. It was perfect.

(Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR1sU1X9bfc)

After tirelessly putting frame after frame together, I was finally able to come up with my final product.



It took a great deal of time and effort but I love what it ended up being. Very happy with the result and what I learned during the course.

Thank you again to my teacher Santiago Echeverry for everything I learned in this class.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

ASCII Photo and Introduction