Autoscopy Project

 

This project was interesting to say the least!


I wanted my project to revolve around the idea of aging, and how time is affecting all of us. After working in photoshop for a bit I came up with this image!


I took a picture of my young self and placed it in front of me. Obviously behind me are about a million clocks! This is to symbolize time. As well, I darkened my eyes using a starry night sky. Came out great! 

I then placed a grainy filter over it to achieve a more dark and scary vibe. 

The next step was to change the quality of the image. Those are below!



0

25


50


75


100


It's interesting to see the difference in image quality!

Next I restricted the colors and played with the dithering tools to create some other images. Overall I think they came out quite interesting. 




I think if I was to play with the colors more I could've achieved something a bit more interesting but I am definitely happy with the final product.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

ASCII Photo and Introduction