Multiplicity Project

 

Wow! I loved this project.

The area I picked for my project was my dorm room. Really simple, but the lighting in the room made it the prime location for the set up. First, I set up and took my 6 shots!








I basically just sat around my room in places that I thought would interest the viewer. My favorite interaction would have to be with me at the desk vs me at on the bed! I loved the idea of pretending I was looking at myself and I think it came out great in the final product. 

Which is here!


I think this project was the one I had the most fun with overall! It was fairly simple to put together and I loved working with my room. I also really really love the final product!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Autoscopy Project

ASCII Photo and Introduction