Calligram Project

 

For the Calligram project I picked out a picture of my trip to Hawaii. I thought it was a good shot that had vibrant colors to follow while also exemplifying my facial features. 


Here is that picture: 


After working out the details of my writing and figuring out the most important pieces of my life in words, I completed the assignment and this is final project.


I think I was able to catch the facial features appropriately, but definitely could've done a better job of filling in the features of my face to create more of a skin layer. Overall it was a fun learning experience creating the project.

My most important words represented are the ones that are down my neck and across my hairline. They are significant portions of my writing that I think stand out the most. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Autoscopy Project

ASCII Photo and Introduction