Poster Project

 

For the poster projected I was determined on using a photo from my graduation. After a pretty

lengthy selection process I settled on this photo from that day about 5 months ago.



I thought the picture had a great balance of bright and vibrant colors, and I loved the way the yellow piece of my hat looked against the blue of my attire. I also thought the bright pink flowers in the back were gorgeous, and the sky would be another great part of the piece.

I had to find a color palette that suited most of if not all of the colors within the picture, and after looking
on adobe.com, I was able to find a decent palette.


The blue and golden colors matched almost perfectly to my graduation gown, and my sky blue and flower pink were also present as well.

After some hard work, I finished the piece. Here is the final result:



I loved the message I went with because it was associated with graduation and education. I think it fit perfectly. The only real detail that I was upset about were the eyes. I think after looking back, I could've done a better job there. Ultimately, I loved the colors, and think it came out quite well. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Autoscopy Project

ASCII Photo and Introduction